Electronic Key Management System (EKMS) Administrator - Senior
Ft. Hood, TX
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Travel for both CONUS and OCONUS
Evaluate health and maintain COMSEC accounts to support Black Keys and JOSEKI.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- EKMS will train the unit COMSEC Custodians on Encrypted Key Management.
- EKMS will train unit COMSEC Custodians/Frequency Spectrum Managers for key processing on ACES machines.
- EKMS will identify the ACES workstation specs and ensure the latest software conforms to minimum requirements needed to support the KGV-72 Encrypted Key generation and management. Personnel performing EKMS services will also be capable of providing Fielding Execution Lead duties for New Equipment Fielding locations. Services will be provided at government locations.
- The Instructor typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
Knowledge and Experience:
- The instructor may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- 10+ years’ experience as EKMS Administrator.
- Possess and maintain an active Department of Defense SECRET security.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- A U.S. Citizen who possesses a current and valid U.S. passport, and maintain a valid U.S. passport for the entire period of performance of the contract.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year