Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 25% CONUS
People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking a senior level Project Manager to support customer requirements. The Project Manager is responsible for all Contractor work performed and is the single point of contact for the Contracting Officer and the Contracting Officer Representative.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Plan and implement projects
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Collect and manage project team
- Manage budget
- Allocate project resources
- Create schedule and project timeline
- Track deliverables
- Support and direct team
- Lead quality assurance
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Project management certification/qualification (PMP)
- Bachelor degree in Emergency Management or related field
- 10 years of demonstrated experience in Emergency Management/Incident Management
- Work history demonstrates a minimum of 10 years of experience in contingency planning, exercise design and/or exercise policy, federal policy work, incident management/emergency management response, and knowledge management.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Current DoD Top Secret clearance; eligible for SCI on Day 1.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Master’s Degree in Emergency Management or related field
- Former US Coast Guard experience
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year