Job Title: Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) Program Management and Policy Support
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Some travel may be required
People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking an experienced COOP Program Management and Policy Support professional to support customer requirements. The COOP Program Management and Policy Support professional is responsible for supporting customer COOP activities.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Provide and maintain documents that include detailed instructions necessary to implement continuity operations and exercises.
- Assist the agency in performing and analyzing primary and alternate COOP facilities’ annual risk assessments, business process and business impact analyses, communications tests, and identifying critical functions and assets.
- Coordinate Continuity of Operations plans and activities with pertinent federal agencies.
- Assist in maintaining the accuracy and currency on the personnel database of the Alert and Warning System (AWS).
- Assist in developing and conducting a COOP Awareness Policy and planning Seminar.
- Assist the agency in the development of an annual continuity exercise in support of the national continuity strategy.
- Evaluate and capture lessons learned as a result of COOP exercises and updating and maintaining COOP plans and documentation accordingly.
- Provide reports on COOP lessons learned.
- Current Top Secret Security Clearance
- A bachelor’s degree and five or more year’s professional experience with Emergency Management, and disaster recovery of information systems in support of COOP.
- Experience in, and working knowledge of, Emergency Management databases, communication systems and reporting functions.
- Proven skills in providing presentations and facilitation.
- Strong planning, organizational, and time management skills.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Master’s Degree in Emergency Management or related field
- Former US Coast Guard experience
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year