Personnel Security Specilaist
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The Joint Communications Support Element (JCSE) provides overall Information Technology (IT) services in support of Agencies, Services Components, Combatant Commands, and directed contingency missions worldwide. This support includes all tasks necessary to ensure an effective IT and Information Management structure that fosters timely deployment and optimal operation of all JCSE Information Systems and IT resources. The ongoing National Security effort on the Overseas Contingency Operation (OCO) requires access to global Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Coalition, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) communication configuration information to allow the user to facilitate communication between various commands throughout the Department of Defense (DoD).
About Our Company:
- Assist in administering security education programs covering personnel security and security systems topics.
- Handles and safeguards classified or sensitive information in an appropriate manner to preclude unauthorized disclosure or compromise of information and complies with established security policies, directives, and regulations.
- Review solicitation and contract documents to ensure they include the appropriate security clauses and language.
- Perform in and out processing of all assigned and attached personnel, which includes the completion of various security forms, verification of each individual’s security clearance, issue of restricted area badges and DoD base visit requests, execution of SF 312, Classified Information Non-Disclosure Agreement, and initial security education/indoctrination.
- Respond daily to numerous telephonic/email and personal requests for assistance, clarification, guidance, coordination, status checks, resolution of problem areas, or review of documents to ensure compliance with personnel security regulations from all four branches of the services.
- Review all requests for personnel security investigations consistent with directives.
- Ensures that requests for security clearances are properly screened and verified, and that all necessary forms and documentation have been completed before processing for clearances.
- Analyzes each request received to determine validity for access indicated. Evaluates the sensitivity of the position, degree of clearance, and special access required to perform duties to determine type of investigation required.
- Will abide by DOD Regulation 5200.2-R, Personnel Security Program and National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM).
- Prepare monthly access rosters to Squadron Commanders and JCSE’s SELs
- Prepare monthly clearance reports to Squadron Commanders and JCSE’s SEL
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year