Program Manager & Alternant
Ft Lee, VA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Overall management responsibility for contractors performing training, training support and development services for the Sustainment Center of Excellence (SCOE) schools and headquarters training mission. Overall responsibility is to performance-oriented training using the TRADOC approved Programs of Instruction (POI) in a classroom training and/or hands-on performance-oriented training, simulation/virtual training, and/or field exercise training environment. The Sustainment Center of Excellence (SCOE) provides education and training of United States (U.S.) Army, foreign military, other services, and civilian personnel for military occupational specialties and professional development.
The primary/alternate, shall provide the necessary level of additional management and administrative oversight to achieve the quantitative, and qualitative requirements under each contract/task order and respective performance work statement. This primary/alternate shall manage the workforce and provide the required labor mix and that meet the requirements as provided by the contract/task order PWS. This primary/alternate, shall notify the COR and the KO of any real or potential deficiencies in the personnel area as they occur. The program manager or alternate shall be available anytime contracted employee personnel are performing services, identified in each TO, on the installation.
Knowledge and Experience:
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in either Management, Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or
- Related discipline with five (5) years of experience in management of projects or in evaluating doctrinal literature, programs, JCIDS process and concept analysis or
- Associate's Degree in a related discipline with eight (8) years of experience in the management of similar projects or programs.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
120 hours PTO accrual per year