||$23.39/hr. plus up to $4.23/hr.
||Up to 25% CONUS/OCONUS
The Contractor shall conduct routine scheduled maintenance, interim (unscheduled) maintenance, field level maintenance, research repair parts, complete requisitions for parts and service items, record data collection (labor time & vehicle service cost) and repairs to Civil Engineering Support Equipment (CESE), Material Handling Equipment (MHE), Surface Support Craft (SSC), and Ground Support Equipment (GSE). The Contractor shall provide all management, personnel, and oversight to perform technical and mechanical support services at Government owned facilities.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Job Specific Knowledge & Requirements:
- Service and repair the craft and trailers, including light surface craft, Jet Skis, and various models of inboard and outboard motors as assigned by the Lead Maritime Mechanic.
- Provide on-the-job training (OJT) instruction to entry level military and civilian mechanics new to various types of propulsion and ancillary equipment
- Shall have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience as an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) certified mechanic with either Evinrude, Honda, Mercury, Suzuki or Yamaha commercial small outboard engines and ancillary equipment
- Experience with troubleshooting and minor repairs of inboard marine diesel engines manufactured by Caterpillar and Cummings, as well as Hamilton and Kamewa waterjets, is desired but not required.
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year