Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 10%
The purpose of this task is to provide NSWCEN support for range enterprise training. This requirement includes support in the areas of equipment accountability and maintenance, training, scheduling, logistics, facility maintenance, and other inventory management roles.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
- Assist the Range Department in meeting near and long‐ term range specific logistics requirements and assisting in meeting day‐to‐day logistics requirements.
- Develop and maintain an accurate inventory of personal property.
- Provide staff assistance to departmental Responsible Officers for inventory management
- Review provided range assets reports to ensure they are accounted for monthly conduct audit reviews of DPAS property records.
- Assist in the development range project acquisition packages.
- Assist in developing requests for procuring range supplies and services.
- Monitor inventory status, requests for material and services, as well as material and services received.
- Assist in administration and coordination of Government purchase card approval transactions.
- Document / reconcile monthly requests and expenditures within the N9 Department, assisting the Budget Analyst with reconciliation of outstanding requisitions.
- Develop equipment Life Cycle Management Plans (LCMPs). This shall be done using the current procedures and processes. The future intent will be utilization of Fleet Focus, which is a NSW logistics and asset management tool
About Our Company:
- Shall have a bachelor’s degree.
- Shall have a minimum of 5 years of experience within the last 10 years in military supply and logistics management.
- Desired ‐ Familiarity and prior work with NSW.
- Desired – Experience with Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS)
- Desired ‐ Experience with the Government Wide Commercial Purchase Card (GCPC) program.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year