Range Facilities Analyst
Up to 10%
The purpose of this task is to provide NSWCEN support for range enterprise training. This requirement includes support in the areas of equipment accountability and maintenance, training, scheduling, logistics, facility maintenance, and other inventory management roles.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
- Assist the Range Department in meeting day‐to day facility requirements.
- Develop and maintain an accurate inventory / accountability of range complex facilities real property and improvements.
- Support the development of range facility project packages (e.g.Site Approval Requests (SARs), estimates, DD1391s, etc.) and assist with project prioritization.
- Support the development of facility requests and documentation (e.g. routine work requests, MILCONs).
- Monitor status of current and future facility projects; assist in the planning of future facility requirements.
- Develop Life Cycle Management Plans (LCMPs) for facilities, equipment, and other items as appropriate.
- Attend meetings with the Range Director, the Deputy Range Director and the Facilities Officer or representative, as required.
- Assist with documenting / reconciling monthly requests and expenditures.
- Assist with reviewing and developing agreements such as Memorandum of Agreements (MOAs) and Inter‐Service Support Agreements (ISSAs) as required
About Our Company:
- The candidate shall have a bachelor’s degree.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of project management experience within the last 10 years.
- Must have 8 years of experience within the last 10 years in facilities maintenance and management. Experience in the Navy Civil Engineering Corps, Army Corps of Engineers, and/or NAVFAC qualifies, and may contribute towards the total number of years of experience.
- Desired ‐ Familiarity and prior work with Naval Special Warfare (NSW).
- Desired – Project management certification.
- Desired‐ Degree in an engineering field
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year