Fort Story, VA.
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 10%
The purpose of this task is to provide NSWCEN support for range enterprise training. This requirement includes support in the areas of equipment accountability and maintenance, training, scheduling, logistics, facility maintenance, and other inventory management roles.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
- Perform aspects of technical supply management work, to include, but not limited to; inventory management, storage management, cataloging, and property utilization) related to depot, local, or other supply activities.
- Conduct receipt, storage, issue, and turn on of requested supplies.
- Process requests for and turn in of hazardous materials.
- Research and produce Material Data Sheets for hazardous materials.
About Our Company:
- The FTE shall have a minimum of an Associate’s degree.
- The FTE shall have a minimum of 5 years within the last 10 years of experience in military supply operations and procedures.
- The FTE shall possess a current OSHA certification to operate a forklift.
- The FTE shall have 3 years experience working with supply systems, particularly DPAS programs, policies, nomenclature, work methods, manuals, or other established guidelines.
- 4Desired ‐ Familiarity and prior work with NSW.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year