The purpose of this requirement is Obtain services to support NSW Commands Medical Departments with the execution of all administrative healthcare related services affecting the overall command's operational medical readiness.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Support the command's medical department by managing, maintaining, and coordinating military health care delivery systems and operations.
- Aid with the execution of administrative tasks and other programs related to military health care delivery systems operations.
- Assists in preparing the Medical Department for periodic inspections and assessments.
- Provide administrative and clerical assistance to the Medical Department with the accomplishment of routine administrative tasks.
- Ensures correspondence, messages, and reports are timely, complete and accurate, properly received and transmitted, and meet the requirements of guiding instructions.
- Maintains an internal tracking system for the internal processing of all documents related to the administration of in-garrison health care and operational medical readiness.
- Assists with the screening process and administration of all routine clinical, occupational, preventive medicine and emergency medical services such as; the administrative aspects of routine and emergent patient visits, vaccinations, audiograms, laboratory testing, visual screenings, electrocardiograms, pre and post-deployment health assessments, annual periodic health assessments, occupational specialty physical examinations, annual tuberculosis risk assessments, annual hearing conservation program screenings, and other medical surveillance program requirements.
- Manage and maintain all departmental logs and reports such as, daily muster report, sick call log, immunization log, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) screening test log, physical exams log, over the counter medications log, binnacle report, dairy medical department journal, accident/injury reports, and medical and dental readiness reports.
- Schedule appointments; check patients in for appointments; and file all treatment notes, laboratory, and radiology reports in the member's military health record(s); Manages the verification and maintenance of all the health records of service members at the command.
- Manages, maintains, and updates the Medical Readiness Reporting System (MRRS) database; Composite Health Care System (CHCS), Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA) and track and assist service members with completion of the Electronic Deployment Health Assessments (EDHAs).
- Serve as the assistant liaison for activities such as; referrals, appointments, and medical related claims for all Command's service members.
- Active Secret clearance, or a Secret-level clearance that has expired and not been revoked.
- Must possess knowledge/skills to work with medical records systems and software.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Navy office administration and management activities in a healthcare environment.
- Must be Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) certified & maintain HIPAA compliance certifications.
- Be able to operate computers with common/standard business software programs and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Be Able to work in an environment that is fast paced, completing multiple tasks, and meeting stringent timelines.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Enter data into multiple databases accurately.
- Former Navy Corpsman preferred.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident)
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year