Logistics Manager – Exercise
People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking Logistics professionals with extensive exercise logistics management experience to support customer activities. Successful candidates will have significant expertise and experience in exercise logistics support, design, planning, and organizational coordination with demonstrable understanding of Joint SOF operations. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active Department of Defense Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility on day one of employment.
Travel – Position will require CONUS and OCONUS(?) travel
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, coordinate, and oversee set-up, execution and retrograde activities.
- Provide logistical oversight of each exercise location ensuring fully developed supply support planning including vehicle support package planning, delivery, maintenance, and retrograde/replacement if necessary.
- Draft for approval any line of accounting requests and/or DD form1149 creation and routing in support of all exercise fuel requirements, coordination, and infrastructure fuel points for refueling pump access and/or bulk fuel coordination and delivery as necessary.
- Provide bill of material support for all deploying entities.
- Coordinate with Exercise Coordinator on logistics support at all levels of the exercise.
- Work with N4 staffs to develop, coordinate, and implement logistics support for a replicated SOF headquarters forward.
- Develop and route all required supporting documents for a supply or service contract request, including but not limited to Statement of Work or Performance Work Statement, Initial Government Cost Estimate, Market Research Report, Quality Assurance and Sustainment Plan, Wide Area Workflow Table, DD 254 Contract Security Classification Specification, COR Nomination Memo, Inherently Governmental and Non- personal Service Determination, and Task Orders.
- U.S. Citizenship and valid U.S. Passport
- Current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Experience with SOF deployment requirements in austere locations.
- Experience in culinary operations and feeding support plans for exercise participants.
- Demonstrated understanding of NSW OPSTOCK processes and paperwork.
- Experience in exercise planning, logistical backside support and training event design, planning and execution.
- Solid working knowledge of SOF skill sets
- Proficient with Exercise Control Group (ECG) management tools.