Exercise Script Writer - Intelligence
People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking Intelligence professionals with extensive exercise scripting experience to support customer activities. Successful candidates will have significant expertise and experience in exercise and scenario design, analytical, planning, organizational coordination, negotiation and directing skills with demonstrable understanding of Joint SOF Operational and Strategic Operations. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active Department of Defense Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility on day one of employment.
Travel – Position will require CONUS and OCONUS(?) travel
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop intelligence specific scenarios and prepare intelligence reports
- Develop overarching exercise scenarios which provide a plausible environment for participants to meet training objectives.
- Develop in-depth story lines and intelligence reports consistent with the overall exercise scenario and training objectives.
- Incorporate story lines and intelligence reports into the MSEL tool as directed.
- Develop executive level overviews that include exercise design narrative, exercise objectives, Macro schedule/scenario timeline, sync matrix, force laydown, Command Relationships, Operational Environment, Battlefield Geometry, Acronyms and Terminology.
- Ensure intelligence products are released in accordance with the MSEL.
- Identify and script additional events to enhance the overall scenario. Provide scenario Develop, coordinate and maintain unique intelligence products as directed
- Coordinate with other intelligence disciplines and staff as needed
- During exercise execution, track training audience responses to injects and aid lane graders with inputting feedback into the Exercise Directors tracking tool of choice.
- Support scenarios development with intelligence products.
- Liaise between intelligence organizations and professionals to ensure accuracy of intelligence within the script writing process.
- Conduct all-source intelligence analysis as directed
- Develop and refine exercise intelligence scenarios using current/evolving doctrine and training audience feedback.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness and access to intelligence reporting channels, intelligence storage locations, and intelligence analysis tools.
- Develop JIPOE products related to location, status, disposition, and order of battle of threat forces including command, control, computers and intelligence (C4I) systems, communications links, facilities, and capabilities of associated units.
- Conduct research on current world situation and analysis of training manuals, lessons learned, and tactics, techniques, & procedures (TTPs) to prepare training objectives for the exercise program.
- U.S. Citizenship and valid U.S. Passport
- Current Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Graduate of a military or Interagency equivalent Intelligence Analyst program
- Extensive understanding and knowledge of intelligence disciplines and their individual concepts, methodologies, terminologies, policies and procedures relating to SOF special activities
- More than five years’ experience in SOF or Joint Special Operations plans, operations, training or exercise positions at JSOTF, SOJTF, JSOC or TSOC level.
- Experience in exercise and scenario design.
- Significant analytical, planning, organizational coordination, negotiation and directing skills to ensure requirements are satisfied.
- Demonstrable understanding of Joint SOF Operational and Strategic Operations.