||Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) / Digital Reconnaissance (DR) Analyst
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||May be required to fulfill the requirements of this contract
To provide the functions of Expert Intelligence OSINT Analysts (Key Personnel) that are suitably trained, skilled, and experienced as an OSINT/DR Analyst to integrate into the MSC intelligence team, performing data collection, analysis, and processing functions.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARD OF CONTRACT*****
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The OSINT Analysts (Key Personnel Government must approve resume prior to starting work) serve as an integral member of a multi-functional analytical team.
- This team uses numerous tools to assist with the automation of the team’s analytical functions.
- These tools include but may not be limited to: data-mining software tools and related databases; current commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) network- and link-analysis tools (facility with one or more government off-the-shelf (GOTS) tools is desired but not required); social media exploitation tools; browsers; data collection agents and tools; and IT security tools.
- The OSINT Analysts are required to maintain a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment/systems, and developments/trends in the area of OSINT and DR.
- The OSINT Analysts are also required to understand and apply management concepts to positively impact analytical processes and activities.
About the company:
- Required to hold an adjudicated Top-Secret clearance with the ability to access Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid U.S. passport
- Must demonstrate the ability to research, gather data, assemble and analyze facts, draw conclusions, and develop solutions to intelligence- and IT-related problems involving PAI data collection, processing, and analysis
- Have 12 years of experience working within the intelligence community with a working knowledge/experience of the following areas: Senior-level Briefing, Targeting, Human Source Network management, Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR) systems and intelligence exploitation, Collection Management, HOT-R Human Intelligence Online Tracking & Reporting, Voltron analytical software tool.
- Minimum of five years working with Special Operations
- Minimum of five years working as an OSINT/DR analyst working knowledge/experience of the following areas: Data-mining software tools and related databases, Current commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) network- and link-analysis tools, Social media exploitation tools; browsers; data collection agents and tools.
- OSINT Analyst must be skilled and experienced in general administrative matters and be willing to work flexible or alternative hours as needed to complete the mission
- Must be able to provide advice and assist MSC personnel involved in providing mission support (either directly or indirectly) on matters related to the Contract. Coordinate with the MSC Director of Operations (and others as necessary) to optimize awareness and use of the Contract personnel’s skills and capabilities
- Possess the ability to assist in the review, update, and drafting of relevant MSC standard operating procedures (SOPs), technical procedures, best practices, and other instructions as well as the quality and effectiveness of all source analysis data sources and hardware/software tools
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year