Virginia Beach, VA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this task is to provide personnel support for Logistics Management Analyst services for NSWG-10.
*******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***********************
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications, such as, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint.
- Generate logistics reports as required by the sponsor for all databases and websites with direct access and control. Partner with external resources in the generation of logistics reports for databases and websites they directly control.
- Provide management oversight for life cycle acquisitions/sustainment and procurements
- Manage and promulgate for approval computerized database policy for Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) for inventory management, tracking, ordering, receiving, and reporting of materials, supplies, and shipments as it pertains to the program.
- Analyze inventory management reports for trends, monitoring supply allowance management reports, analyzing supply management data, maintain system security, and maintain database integrity in DPAS, Catalog Ordering Logistics Tracking System (COLTS) and other Integrated Logistic Systems (ILS).
- Support the command Logistics Management Inspection (LMI) and Logistics Management Assessment (LMA) program
- Provide articulate expert advice to senior level leaders in matters related to policy, guidance, training, implementation, and development of personnel matters,
- Develop logistics metrics
- Perform inventory control functions such as cycle counts, sweeps, inventory adjustments and product/location set up/moves utilizing the DPAS and COLTS databases
About Our Company:
- Possess a SECRET Security Clearance.
- Possess five years of COLTS, DPAS or other Government Support inventory system experience.
- Possess seven years of technical experience with Navy Logistics Systems and processes.
- Possess seven years of logistics experience to include financial analysis of MFP-2 and MFP-11 funding sources, contract management and technical writing.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year