Travel Coordinator, Level 1
San Diego, CA
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Up to 25% CONUS
The purpose of this task is to provide support to Commander Naval Special Warfare Command (CNSWC) directed Naval Special Warfare Center to execute a leader selection program that followed the best practice of the US Army’s Battalion Commander Assessment Program (BCAP).
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
- Perform the reviewer routing official function in the prescribed travel system e.g. Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Perform reconciliation of travel transactions in the prescribed feeder and official accounting systems (e.g. Command Financial Management System (CFMS), Standard Accounting, Budgeting and Reporting System (SABRS), and Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP)).
- Maintain and update required documentation to support the Dormant Accounts Review-Quarterly (DAR-Q) and audit readiness.
- Create, update, and distribute travel reports (to include but not limited to an Unsubmitted voucher report & Statement of Understanding and Cardholder Training Report).
- Possess superior customer service skills and assist customers with travel related questions (e.g. voucher/authorization processing).
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years’ experience, within the last 10 years, using Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years’ experience, within the last 10 years, using/applying DoD travel processing/policies.
- Possess an active SECRET security clearance.
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years’ experience, within the last 10 years, operating a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office application, to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Possess an excellent work ethic.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail and be highly accurate in performing all tasks.
- Ability to perform duties independently, with minimal oversight.
- Ability to write correspondence in a military format, when necessary.
- Maintain productivity of NLAP goals and objectives.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year