Job Title: Open Circuit Dive Equipment Support
Job Location: Coronado, CA
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Purpose: Open Circuit Dive Equipment Support personnel report to LOGSU-1 Dive Department’s Leading Chief Petty Officer (LCPO) and complete tasks to include but not limited to preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, repairs, and inventory management of open circuit diving equipment.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Conduct preventative and corrective maintenance as mandated by OPNAVINST 4790 (series) and as scheduled in 3M for over 2,000 open circuit items including SCUBA tanks, regulators, air compressors, Haskel oxygen charging booster pumps and kits, diagnostic test equipment and tools, buoyancy compensators, surface swim life preservers, depth gauges, pressure gauges, underwater communications equipment, full face diving masks and DLSS associated equipment.
- Perform documentation of SCUBA diving equipment maintenance and portable diving equipment for certification program.
- Overhaul and setting proper limits for 200 breathing regulators.
- Visually inspect interior, exterior, and ensure proper hydrostatic testing of high-pressure air cylinders, as well as overhaul of cylinder manifolds and valves.
- Maintain Diving Life Support System (DLSS) equipment IAW US Navy Dive Manual and ensure proper functionality of all flotation devices and their emergency activation systems.
- Assist with the preventative and corrective maintenance of the MK 25 UBA and support equipment.
- Perform maintenance documentation and administer PMS SKED computer program.
- Inventory repair parts and project needs for procurement. Solicit quotes from vendors and provide to Government personnel for procurement.
- Conduct spot-inventories of diving equipment.
- Perform customer service for issue and receipt of equipment through use of the DPAS inventory system, or equivalent authorized Government property management system, DD1149 forms.
About Our Company:
- Must possess Navy Dive School certification (NEC 5342/5342 or higher).
- Must possess qualification as Material Maintenance Management (3M) Maintenance Man, 3M QA Craftsman, and 3M Work Center Supervisor.
- Must possess certification as factory trained technician for diving equipment within inventory, DLSS Re-Entry Control (REC) Supervisor, oxygen clean system worker, and MK 25 UBA maintenance technician.
- Must possess an active SECRET security clearance
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year