Weapons Department Support
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Weapons Department personnel assist the LOGSU-1 Weapons Officer and Weapons LCPO in the day-to-day operation of the weapons department to include; Armory, Ordnance and VAS divisions.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Receive, issue, and store material, parts and supplies including repair components, new equipment, and items returned from the field.
- Examine and inventory items of supply received to verify part numbers/stock number and quantity, description, and cost according to shipment documentation.
- Prepare material for dispatching using correct material handling methods and devices to ensure receipt at final destination without damage or discrepancies.
- Track all inventory on automated inventory management systems and processes providing accurate visibility and management control of inventory.
- Monitor the pre-set minimum inventory levels set by the customer for sustainment inventory. Make recommendations to the customer for appropriate adjustments to safety levels and order new materiel using NTCSS Relational Supply (R-Supply), SWIFT (BizFlow), NAVSUP OneTouch, GDAPL and FEDLOG.
- Assist in identifying excess property for redistribution through internal cross-leveling requirements and/or provide turn-in disposition, execute Turn-ins to the Supply Support Activity (SSA) and Defense Reutilization Marketing Office (DRMO).
About Our Company:
- Must possess and active SECRET security clearance
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year