Job Title: Medical Office Support
Job Location: Coronado, CA
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Travel: Not Anticipated
Purpose: The objective of this requirement is to obtain contracted logistics support services to supplement the NSWG-1 LOGSU-1 workforces and help it achieve continued effective operations and sustain adequate logistics support to NSWG1
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Assists NSWG-1 Medical logistician with inventory management and control, maintenance and organization of NSW Authorized Medical Allowance List, and overall medical warehouse cleanliness. Reports to Medical Department Leading Chief Petty Officer (LCPO) for daily and weekly tasks.
- Assist NSWG-1 Medical Logistician with inventory management and control of Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) Program of Record.
- Assist in the management of ordering and cyclic re-outfitting of all TCCC block modules in support of NSWG-1 requirements.
- Maintains accurate inventory of TCCC Block modules through the use of DPAS, or equivalent authorized Government property management system, and provide accurate issuance documentation and distribution to NSWG-1 SEAL Teams.
- Assist NSWG-1 Medical logistician in the maintenance and inventory of all NSW Authorized Medial Allowance List (AMALs).
- General Medical warehouse inventory, organization, and overall cleanliness.
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements:
- Must have 2 years minimum of technical experience in inventory management concepts, practices, and procedures, to include government and industry best practices.
- Must possess an active SECRET security clearance.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual per year