Job Title: Supply Department
Job Location: Coronado, CA
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Travel: Not Anticipated
Purpose: The objective of this requirement is to obtain contracted logistics support services to supplement the NSWG-1 LOGSU-1 workforces and help it achieve continued effective operations and sustain adequate logistics support to NSWG1
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Supply Department personnel assist Supply Departmental Leading Chief Petty Officers (LCPOs) in the day-to-day operations of the Supply Department as listed below. Personnel assisting with APSR inventories report status and completion to the Deputy Supply Corps Officer.
- Process and manage initial personal gear, sustainment, and Operational Consumables (OPCON) issues. Breakouts of OPCON and processing of General Service Requests: 5.4 man-hours per day. Issue Initial personal gear and sustainment: 5.4 man-hours per day.
- Process and manage incoming materiel, stowage, inventories, and daily reconciliation of materiel issued in DPAS, RSUPPLY, and SSAVIE, or equivalent authorized Government property management system. Warehouse management/Receiving/Stowage/Receipt Processing. DPAS/R-Supply Management. Research of incoming materiel.
- Life cycle management to include ordering, issuing, return, and disposal of all SPEAR gear issued to TECHs and SEALs. SSAVIE Management. Customer Service/Materiel & SPEAR gear issue.
- Process and manage the receipt, turnover and shipment of material for the entire NSW West Coast claimancy. MHE Operation (license to operate a forklift is required). Receive/ship incoming/outgoing materiel.
- Process and manage the return and disposal of personal gear. Receive and process gear returns.
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements:
- Must possess and maintain forklift license.
- Must possess an active SECRET security clearance.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual per year