Job Title: Transportation Equipment Dispatching Support
Job Location: Coronado, CA
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Travel: Not Anticipated
Purpose: The objective of this requirement is to obtain contracted logistics support services to supplement the NSWG-1 LOGSU-1 workforces and help it achieve continued effective operations and sustain adequate logistics support to NSWG1
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Dispatch support personnel support the Transportation Division’s Dispatch Leading Chief Petty Officer (LCPO) and Leading Petty Officer (LPO) with day to day dispatching operations as listed below.
- Schedule and dispatch "C" Pool CESE and MHE for short term loans to NSW West coast commands.
- Re-issue "B" assigned CESE and MHE for re-occurring loans to NSW West Coast commands on a monthly basis.
- Track CESE and MHE for late returns and notify customer of status.
- Monitor the Preventative Maintenance schedule and notify customers in advance of pending maintenance requirements.
- Receive emergency break down notifications and relay information to chain of command for action.
- Prioritize requests and assign equipment most economical to complete assignments.
- Use Fleet Focus (FA) database to assign, track, and schedule for service and inventory equipment. Obtain mileage reports from remote locations (including but not limited to Kodiak, SCI, and La Posta) and update Fleet Focus database.
- Maintain a key locker with all keys assigned to a motor pool with approximately 600 pieces of CESE assigned vehicles.
- Inspect vehicles for damages, safe operating condition, proper safety and support equipment installed, and mileage accumulations.
- Maintain the equipment status board to accurately display equipment readiness for the vehicle fleet. Create reports as required to accurately present fleet readiness and availability.
- Balance available equipment to meet the various missions that are conducted simultaneously by using established priority guidelines.
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements:
- Must possess a Commercial Driver’s License.
- Must maintain a forklift license.
- Must possess an active SECRET security clearance.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual per year