*******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***********************
||C5ISR Center-NVESD Fort A.P. Hill, VA Support
||Fort A.P. Hill, VA.
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||May be required to fulfill the requirements of this contract
Provide engineering, test and evaluation, program management, and systems engineering services to the U.S. Army C5ISR Center, NVESD and its customers. Support may include the design and build of various targets, development support of test plans and evaluation efforts for electro-optic/infrared (EO/IR) and other sensor technologies tested at ranges, while ensuring full functionality of the equipment for the maintenance of the grounds and facilities.
- Operate heavy equipment to include, but not limited to, bulldozer, grader, all-terrain forklift, farm tractors and bush hogs/mowers. Maintenance shall also include upgrades, maintenance of range roads, berms, and infrastructure.
- Submit requests to the government representative or COR to acquire the necessary spare and replacement parts to support vehicles, generators, and military equipment utilized for testing, range operations, and quick reaction prototyping efforts.
- Construct EO/IR and other sensor test fixtures and target boards in accordance with the specifications provided.
- Provide field testing technical support during data collections to include operating night vision sensors, electronic test equipment, and video recording equipment from either ground or airborne platforms\.
- Provide electrical and electronics support in wiring Research and Development (R&D) test facilities, trailers and/or shelters. This includes basic electrical maintenance support, as well as installation of specialized communications, Global Positioning Systems (GPS), data collection, video transmission, and Radio Frequency (RF) data links.
- Transport arms, ammunition, and explosives (AAE) within Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia and from Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia to Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
- Coordinate, implement, monitor, and provide administrative oversight to occupational safety, security, personnel training, and environmental regulations in regard to testing and operation of the facilities. AR 385-10, AR 385-63, and Fort A.P. Hill, VA Regulation 350-1 are applicable as listed in paragraph 2.3.5.
- Minimum of 5 - 10 years of experience utilizing various construction power tools (to fabricate and/or repair test fixtures) and the operating of heavy machinery style equipment (to include tractors, mowers, etc.) in order to perform field test range maintenance (mowing grassy fields, etc.).
- Must have a government issued vehicle driver’s license and a Commercial Driver’s License with HazMat certification.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience performing maintenance on equipment, such as diesel/gasoline engine repair, hydraulic equipment, and large machinery.
- Knowledge and experience incorporating electrical components needed to successfully execute tests, i.e., thermal target boards, EO/IR static test fixtures, etc.