Job Title: Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
Job Location: Arlington, VA
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Purpose: People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking Executive Administrative Assistants. Qualified candidates will provide timely and accurate law enforcement information sharing guidance, policy, and subject matter expertise in support of law enforcement and homeland
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Prepare meeting agendas, minutes, and other support documents.
- Manage electronic correspondence to include both internal and external taskings.
- Draft communications for HQ, the field, and across all stakeholder organizations.
- Conduct business process analysis to identify opportunities for automation.
- Manage the relevant program collaborative platforms.
- Develop program related collaborative platform document repositories to collect and store documents.
- Develop program related collaborative platform workflows to route information for review and approval.
- Develop program related collaborative platform reports to visualize data on the site.
- Organize and coordinate training events.
- Train users and provide demonstrations on all tools and processes created at HQ and support user adoption in the field.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support for tools and models as needed.
- Identify, create, or modify business processes and procedures that enhance the performance of the agency.
- Operate in an integrative environment that enables stakeholder involvement, and which enhances internal and external communications in order to facilitate the delivery of a consistent message.
- Assist in the business management operations of ICE and its mission support function
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements:
- Possess at a minimum a Bachelor’s degree OR in lieu of a degree a minimum of five (5) years of experience working as an administrative professional.
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience performing research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clericals duties. such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Possess a minimum of one (1) year experience in using business software such as Microsoft office suite of products to include Teams, OneNote, and data visualization/analysis tolls like Tableau or Kibana.
- Possess knowledge and experience in the areas of program support and/or law enforcement information sharing disciplines in order to make recommendation on improving/enhancing program activities and partnerships.
- Able to pass a Tier 4 suitability investigation.
- Knowledge and a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the following areas as it relates to information sharing:
- Program/Project Management
- Investigations knowledge
- International policies and processes for information sharing
- Communications planning
- Business Case development
- Research Methodology and best business practices
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability