Job Title: Senior Management Analyst
Job Location: Arlington, VA
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Purpose: People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking a Senior Management Analyst. Qualified candidate will provide timely and accurate law enforcement information sharing
guidance, policy, and subject matter expertise in support of law enforcement and homeland security operations.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Meet with the Government and designated program POCs ( on a weekly basis to demonstrate progress and provide status update of assignments.
- Develop project plans (Milestones, Schedule, Performance Tasks) and meet with clients for various requirements.
- Provide management and technical oversight for each project, ensuring quality and best practices are applied to each project.
- Attend meetings (when applicable) to discuss project status and possible new projects and initiatives.
- Perform quality assurance reviews of project deliverables.
- Provide recommendations for improvements, efficiencies, and alignment of expectations with strategic goals and objectives.
- Develop operational knowledge and a functional understanding of the DHS/ICE information sharing strategy and its distinctive interaction across the Department, the US Government, and International Partners.
- Demonstrates the ability to work on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
- Responsible for the work products/efforts of all contractor staff assigned to a specific job.
- Conduct organizational studies and evaluations, design systems and procedures, conduct work simplification and measurement studies, and prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management in operating more efficiently and effectively.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application in the development and use of enterprise tools and demonstrate the ability to identify, create or modify business processes and procedures that enhance the performance of the agency.
- Ability to operate in an integrative environment that enables stakeholder involvement, and which enhances internal and external communications in order to facilitate the delivery of a consistent message.
- Demonstrate a firm grasp of the business management operations of ICE and its mission support functions.
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements:
- Possess at a minimum a Master’s degree OR in lieu of a degree, ten (10) years of experience, with a minimum of five (5) years related to program/project management.
- Possess a minimum of one (1) year experience in using business software such as Microsoft office suite of products to include Teams, OneNote, and data visualization/analysis tolls like Tableau or Kiban.
- Possess demonstrated knowledge and experience in the areas of program support and/or law enforcement information sharing disciplines.
- Possess a minimum of three (3) years of experience successfully performing challenging/complex assignments.
- Ability to pass Tier 4 suitability investigation.
- Possess direct knowledge and a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the following areas:
- Program/Project Management
- Investigations knowledge
- International policies and processes for information sharing
- Communications planning
- Business Case development
- Research Methodology and best business practices
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual per year