Office of the Chief of Staff (OCOS) Lead Action Officer
Washington, DC Metro Area
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
TS with SCI Eligibility
The lead Action Officer is a Senior level lead for OCOS support who coordinate all tasks in support of the Chief of Staff and the Director’s Action Group managing 7 other contract staff members
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements:
The Lead Action Officer must have at least ten (10) years / senior level experience which includes but is not limited to:
- Applying previous senior level experience that includes technical editing of Executive Branch, Congressional, GAO, OMB correspondence as well as drafting briefs, white papers, and reports in support of routine requirements.
- Providing operational support to senior executive level management, including the tasking of, preparation and review of materials submitted for approval to division, DHS Offices, DHS Component leadership and external recipients. Experience requires provision of responses to required tasks and management of interaction from/with DHS Offices and Components, as well as at the division level throughout the task management process
- Experience working within DHS required
- Experience working with DHS, CISA desired
- Current DHS security credentials highly desired and preferred.
- Experience providing Front Office Staff Action Support for a major staff or agency required.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT, KM, and Cyber Security required
- Experience with and understanding of strategic planning, policy development, training development and exercises, assessments, and high level staff action officer support and analysis is required
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual per year