IAA Assistance Support Lead
Washington, DC Metro Area
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
TS with SCI Eligibility
The Training and Development Lead leads a Team of 5 contractors providing administrative support for Infrastructure Assessment and Analysis (IAA) in Support of a DHS CISA Client performing the requirements below.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
IAA ASSISTANCE SUPPORT
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements:
- Develop taskings, briefings, reports, fact sheets, talking points, communications, and outreach for the CISA Infrastructure Assessments and Analysis (IAA) as directed by Associate Director’s Office and designees.
- Review IAA’s work products, requiring a high degree of familiarity with relevant policies, programs, and standards; identify issues and opportunities for improvement to the Associate Director, Deputy Associate Director, and their Designees.
- Manage IAA’s internal and external communications to include speaker requests and associated clearance processes, develop charts, memorandum, reports, letters, taskings and review briefings and presentations, and coordinate participation of senior executives at major events.
- Operate daily executive task tracking (leveraging CATT) correspondence management system to track and monitor all internal and external tasks.
- Develop IAA’s templates and standards to report on activities not covered by DHS, CISA, or ISD templates and standards.
- Ensure task coordination across IAA’s Branches and if required ISD’s Sub-Divisions while providing quality control to advance information-sharing.
- Research and recommend changes to policy through participation in policy related Headquarters tasks and meetings.
- Review and edits strategic planning documents, policy guidance, implementation guidelines, memorandum, reports, fact sheets, briefs, excel reports and taskings
- Provide routine administrative functions for the Associate Director, Deputy Associate Director, and their Designees to include responsibilities such as document copying and filing; maintaining calendars and schedules; handling meeting logistics; composing correspondence; tracking deadlines on incoming requests; answering phone calls; handling all inquiries within their capacity; arranging callbacks to protect the principal’s time; providing backup materials for callbacks; scheduling appointments and meetings; preparing agendas; scheduling meeting facilities; preparing action minutes; scheduling travel; preparing itineraries, trip files and supplies; and preparing settlement vouchers after trips
- The IAA Assistance Support lead must have at least six (6) years of experience of providing administrative support services, staff action officer, and writing, editing, policy review, internal and external communications.
- Understanding and experience with IAA methodology, processes, applications and products is required.
- Experience supporting a major staff for an agency or other organization is required
- Experience working within DHS required
- Experience working with DHS, CISA desired
- Current DHS security credentials highly desired and preferred.
- Experience managing a team required
- Understanding of and Experience with various DHS software applications is highly desired
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
401(k) with matching