||Microsoft Office 365 Test Engineer
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Public Trust Clearance
We seek a Test Engineer with SharePoint experience to support a migration from SP2016 on premises to SharePoint Online for a large government client. Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance. Candidates must have demonstrable experience testing client-side applications on multiple form factors.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Conduct various types of testing, including functional, usability, and cross-browser testing
- Lead user acceptance testing sessions with the customer
- Adhere to established testing best practices
- Develop test plans and test cases based on written and verbally communicated requirements
- Execute test cases, including manual and automated tests
- Collaborate with developers to document and reproduce defects.
- Collaborate with team to improve migration process based on findings identified during testing
- Adapt test methods as necessary to accommodate environment
- Participate in an Agile team environment
- Have working knowledge of browser tools
About Our Company:
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as a tester with at least 1 year of experience with SharePoint, preferably SharePoint Online
- Excellent presentation and customer support skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle testing efforts across more than one project simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year