Job Title: Document Scanning and Archiving Support Services
Job Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Travel: Not Anticipated
Purpose: The Resource Management Department utilized a system, APPEXTENDER, on the network to scan and maintain files for record management and audit readiness. This legacy system is no longer in-place and boxes of records have piled up awaiting the implementation of the NSW directed Electronic Records Manager (ERM), Micro Focus Content Manager (MFCM). The objective of this requirement is to obtain contractor personnel support for scanning hard copy files and filing into MFCM for electronic storage.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
These individuals will be responsible for the identification and migration of all hard copy records and files:
- Identify and organize documents into the desired classification and prepare for scanning
- Scan hard copy files into MFCM
- Verify all saved files and reconcile against hard copy documents
- Upon completion of scanning, complete the destruction of scanned hard copy files by shredding.
- Knowledge and understanding of storage system, MFCM.
- Most understand the specifications for scanning into MFCM with proper indexing and validation of indexing
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements:
- Most have Three (3) years’ experience using MF Content Manager
- Prior experience providing document archiving services including scanning and filing into electronic storage.
- Strong ability to organize and categorize document according to prescribed standard.
- Possess a SECRET Security Clearance
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual per year