Ft. Leavenworth, KS
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Secret (must be current and eligible for upgrade)
*****THIS POSITION IS AWARDED AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE *****
The goal of the TRADOC KPPM Program is to create and implement the TRADOC KPPM strategy and improve organizational performance by establishing an environment and culture that efficiently shares knowledge, leverages data/content, and continuously innovates and improves work and business processes. The KPPM Program effectively harnesses the critical relationship between people, process, and technology in creating, applying, organizing, and transferring know-how, experience, and expertise to support organizational learning and timely decision-making.
- Provide expert analysis and resolutions for Service Requests via phone, or email
- Diagnose SharePoint application and connection issues
- Provide customer support for SharePoint collection/site features, site permissions, group permissions, and custom permissions
- Provide support for SharePoint list, libraries, content types, forms, web parts, and workflows
- Provide customer support for SharePoint Designer and InfoPath
- Provide customer support to include master pages, layouts, templates using CSS/HTML/XML
- Be the TIER II point of contact for all SharePoint related technology questions and provide remediation assistance
- Assist with migration from SharePoint 2013 and O365
- Contribute resolutions for undocumented SharePoint issues
- Contribute How To and Solution documents for SharePoint features and services
Education and Certifications:
- Ensure Mission Command Center of Excellence (MCCoE) classified, unclassified and/or approved public facing websites, portals, online communities, web-based collaboration platforms, and other DOD/DA authorized web-based explicit knowledge sources (e.g. AKO, MilSuite, Defense Collaboration Services, Wordpress) are continuously operational, reviewed/tested/facilitated daily, fixes/minor adjustments are completed
- Ensure MCCoE Microsoft SharePoint and SMS capabilities, and the byproducts thereof, are operational continuously, monitored/tested daily, fixes/minor adjustments are completed
- Assist in the implementation of MCCoE adaptations and applications of TRADOC approved contract AMP, TMP, CAP, and related KPPM contract project management documents
- Assist in the evaluation of MCCoE adaptations and applications of TRADOC KPPM program Knowledge Management, Performance Management, Process Improvement, Data/Content Management, Business Intelligence and Transformation plans and other related KPPM Program documents; develop and provide recommendations, courses of action and timelines
- Apply, maintain and update MCCoE KPPM training, education and professional development materials and related products on a monthly basis, and provide performance support provided to MCCoE users, staff, and organizations
- Assist in the evaluation of MCCoE adaptations and applications of TRADOC MARS plan and related documents; develop and provide recommendations, courses of action and timelines
- Ensure MCCoE supporting contract personnel input data into TRADOC OCKO PMT
- Input MCCoE KPPM program metrics and KPI into operational SharePoint and/or SMS dashboards, ensure data remains accurate/current on a weekly basis, visible to MCCoE and the supporting COR continuously within these systems, fixes/minor adjustments completed
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required
About the company:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
People, Technology, and Processes will be the leading, most trusted, knowledge management and information technology company delivering best value business solutions through cutting edge products and services to improve organizations and increase revenue.
“We make the world better by moving information to create knowledge where it is needed”
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
- Knowledge Management
- .NET Web Applications
- SharePoint Development
- Content Management
- Server/System Support
- New Equipment Training
- Web-Based Portal Services
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 2 weeks of vacation
- 1 week of sick leave (with 50% prior year carryover)