SOF Training Analyst
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) within NSW to develop, edit, and maintain drafts of the FTRM; finalize and prepare approved drafts for publication and dissemination to the force.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Provide technical editorial support to include editing, formatting, and graphic design.
- Collaborate with commands at all echelons to ensure documents communicate processes and information clearly, concisely and accurately.
- Prepare a detailed Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) within 30 days of task order award for the development and implementation of the FTRM. (D001)
- Submit a Monthly Status Report to the Government PM and COR within the first 10 days of each month following contract award. (D002)
- Prepare and provide an End-of-Project brief that addresses the status of PWS requirements/objectives, status of travel, and a contractor summary no later than 30 days prior to completion of the period of performance.(D003)
- As required develop drafts of chapters as required for inclusion in the FTRM.
- Compose a comprehensive Initial Review Draft (IRD) of the FTRM and provide an electronic copy to NSWC N32 for formal review and publication. (D004)
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Enter data into multiple databases accurately.
- Possess a SECRET Security Clearance.
- Program/Project Management, SOF & Experience (desired)
- Level II Intermediate - a Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree is preferred) in a related discipline and 10-years of experience in the field of work.
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year