Reserve Assignment Coordinator
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Commander Naval Special Warfare Group ELEVEN (NSWG-11), located at NAB Coronado, CA requires professional support services in the general area of Reserve Assignments Coordination supporting the mission of the NSWG-11 claimancy for both SEAL/SWCC Operators and Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) personnel.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Assist the NSWG-11 SEAL/SWCC and UAS program managers with administrative responsibilities associated with bringing service members currently in the Active Component and Reserve Component to the NSW reserve community.
- Assist the NSWG-11 SEAL/SWCC and UAS program managers in engaging and establishing relationships with Career Counselors from across the NSW community to identify and provide information to potential service members currently in the Active Component and Reserve Component.
- Assist the NSWG-11 SEAL/SWCC and UAS program managers in establishing metrics based off manning levels for SEAL/SWCC and UAS personnel. These metrics will be included in monthly updates to the Operation Officer and/or N1.
- Assist the NSWG-11 SEAL/SWCC and UAS program managers in establishing and maintaining a tracking system to manage outreach and progression milestones for assignment purposes.
- Assist the UAS program managers in the application and interview processes associated with onboarding new UAS personnel at SEAL Teams 17 & 18.
- Assist the NSWG-11 SEAL/SWCC and UAS program managers to establish and maintain a Reserve Component Projected Rotation Date (PRD) tracker to onboard appropriate personnel at the appropriate time to fit mission requirements and billet availability.
- Assist the SEAL/SWCC program managers and Operations Department in the application and interview processes associated with onboarding new SEAL/SWCC Accession personnel at SEAL Teams 17 & 18.
- Collaborate closely with the Naval Special Warfare Community to include the extended enterprise. Coordinate and participate in meetings, data exchanges, semiannual community detailer and CCC symposiums as directed by the sponsor.
- Collaborate closely with various leaders within Navy Recruiting Command, GRP-11 Public Affairs, Readiness for SOF Transition (R4ST), and Enlisted and Officer Community managers and detailers
- Be familiar with the reserve assignments, reserve personnel management, Career Transition Officer (CTO) processes and procedures, Navy Recruiting processes and procedures, possess experience in transitioning personnel from the Active Component to the Reserve Component, and possess experience assisting NAVETs with NSW reserve affiliation.
- Possess in depth knowledge of the Reserve Personnel Manual, in order to comply with Navy Reserve regulations.
- Be familiar with Career Management System Interactive Detailing (CMS-ID), My Navy Assignments, Junior Officer (JO) Apply, and Apply procedures to ensure proper assignment of qualified personnel.
Job Specific Knowledge and Experience-
- Possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Be able to operate a Personal Computer (PC) with common/standard business software programs. Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Enter data into multiple databases accurately.
- Possess a SECRET Security Clearance.
About Our Company
- Program/Project Management & SOF Experience (desired)
- Level II Intermediate - a Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree is preferred) in a related discipline and 10-years of experience in the field of work.
- JCIDS and/or SOFCIDS experience (required)
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU) certificates in CLR 101, RQM 110, CLR 151, CLR 250, CLR 252, and RQM 310 (desired)
- Ability to interpret Navy policy and regulation, levy requirements, and provide recommendations,
- May be required to work other than normal duty hours, which may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
- Proficient knowledge of Manual of the Medical Department U.S. Navy NAVMED P-117.
- Proficient knowledge of COMNAVCRUITCOMINST 1130.8K.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year