First Line Leader Training Coordinator
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
- Develop/create roster of all trained units within 30 days of appointment and are accurately maintained monthly.
- Communicate organizational and program needs for First Line Leader training program.
- Manage master calendar of First Line Leader (FLL) training program development.
- Manage program information for First Line Leader course/workbook
- Identify program needs of geographically dispersed military installations and
develop action steps to provide them the resources they need to facilitate FLL
- Develop plan to get FLL program version to START program/Warrior support/family support programs.
- Develop government approved distribution lists to send program information to
- Attend all meetings (as needed), present at First Line Leader trainings/presentations and reports as needed or directed by the Director of Psychological Health OHARNG
- Provide monthly activity reports to NGB and job activity log to Director of Psychological Health OHANRG
- Provide monthly documents and reports that are accurate and meet suspense of the 1st of each month 98% of the time
- Attend all meetings, present FLL Trainings and reports as needed
- Participate in all BH Team meetings and/or conference calls
- Ensure communication (tele/email/verbal) with Retention Coordinators, DPH, and PHCs for First Line Leader program on all potential issues and program updates (as required or needed).
- Development of support program and training assistance for FLL and H2F training
- Maintain and create support plan for current training (all users of training), POC list is accurate and current
- Provide all training materials needed or as required.
- Continue efforts to create/develop FLL (and H2F) curriculum for other programs
within OHANRG as needed.
- Coordinate with networks to obtain resources for all leader events, manuals, supplies and materials.
- Provide leadership and oversight of FLL (and H2F) program for all BH team meetings and establish quarterly meetings within BH team.
- Coordinate with the team in the development and expansion of Social Media Outreach and Marketing
- Establish and maintain FLL program information on social media sites/OHIOCARES; posted within established timeframe
- Develop/create video content for FLL trainings in timely manner and 98% accurate.
- Meet timelines for all designated administrative tasks, activities, and events.
- Create/coordinate online registration for all training events and activities that require registration.
About Our Company:
- Bachelor's degree or demonstrated practical experience in the area(s) of program development, human development, organizational leadership, relational leadership, military culture, military medical knowledge, ministry, counseling, and program management.
- A demonstrated capability in program/project coordination applications, with (3) years’ experience in a discipline centered on education, human development, behavioral health, administration, or social science.
- Possess Army/Air Guard experience/knowledge
- Knowledge of the principles, policies, program goals and methodology of Child and Youth Services to include Army and Army Reserve Family Programs as necessary and knowledge to administer such programs is desired but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Desire to take initiative and develop a proactive relationship with employees through follow-up, understanding their needs and fostering a collaborative relationship
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload; must be able to manage multiple tasks at once without sacrificing attention to detail
- Must be flexible and able to operate in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Proficient computer skills with in particular: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint applications.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background check, physical, and drug screen
- Ability to work as scheduled (including overtime, weekends, and holidays) to support our 24/7 operations
- Ability to learn new software programs quickly
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year