Job Title: Transportation Specialist
Job Location: Bahrain
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
: The mission of Naval Special Warfare Group One (NSWG-1) is to Man, Train, Equip, Develop, Deploy, and Sustain Naval Special Warfare Forces to support Combatant Commanders and US national interests..
(include but not limited to):
- Shall be responsible for arranging and scheduling all NSWG-1 Det Bahrain/TF-3 and deployed personnel, passenger, and cargo movement requirements through close and continuous coordination with U.S. Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM), U.S. Air Mobility Command (AMC), Central Command (CENTCOM), Special Operations Command Central (SOCCENT), Logistic Support Facility (LSF), FIFTH Fleet (FIFTHFLT), Military Traffic management Command (MTMC), Military Sealift Command (MSC), Fleet Industrial Supply Center (FISC), NAVTRANS, Defense Distribution Center (DDC), Surface Deployment and Distribution Command (SDDC), and other government agencies in order to meet operational requirements..
- Shall provide oversight functions regarding coordination of strategic airlift and/or sealift requirements for NSWG-1 Det Bahrain/TF-3 and deployed forces in support of deployments and redeployments to the CENTCOM theater for exercises, training, and contingency tasking.
- Provide NSWG-1 Det Bahrain/TF-3 deployment support. Ensuring the deployment of NSW/MSOC personnel and equipment, via military airlift/sealift and/or contact contract aircraft or vessel, meets the Required Delivery Data (RDD) as directed by Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS)/USCENTCOM Deployment Order or NSW Commander in order to meet operational commitments and/or to sustain or enhance combat readiness of deployed NSW Forces.
- Shall use automated Department of Defense (DoD) transportation systems (e.g. types of information systems), to ensure passenger and cargo transportation requirements are accurately entered into Time Phased Force Deployment Data (TPFDD)
- Provide transportation support to exercise and theater engagement requirements. Coordinate strategic airlift and/or sealift and ground /line haul transportation to move NSW deployed personnel and equipment in support of JCS/Fleet exercises, counter-drug missions, Joint Combines Exchange Training (JCET), and unilateral training conducted in the CENTCOM theater.
- Schedule/coordinate passenger and cargo movement Command Logistics Forces NAVCENT/Command Task Force 53 (COMLOGFORNAVCENT/CTF-53), AMC, CENTCOM, SOCCENT, COMFIFTHFLT, MTMC, MSC, FLEET Industrial Supply Center (FISC), Defense Distribution Depot Center (DDDC), Surface Deployment and Distribution Command (SDDC), and other government agencies.
- Process all phases of transportation for hazardous materials by all modes (i.e. land, vessel, and commercial/military air). International regulations covered include the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code and the International Commercial Air Transport Associations Dangerous Goods Regulations. United States regulations covered include the Department of Transportation (DOT) 49 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and U.S. military regulations.
- Ensure timelines are met and cargo arrives in time to maintain combat readiness of deployed NSW forces. NSWG-1 Det Bahrain is the executive agent for ALL NSW activities in the CENTCOM theater.
- Coordinate all country clearance requirements for NSW deployed personnel in the CENTCOM theater traveling to foreign countries.
- Ensure all hazardous waste and or recyclable materials are properly identified, labeled, contained, segregated by hazard class, and turned-in for compliant hazardous waste disposal prior to the 90-day storage limit or other applicable waste storage limits.
- As required, acquire a sponsorship letter from the contracting agency referencing contract and Visa for temporary visits to mission essential sites.
- Draft and submit theater and country clearance messages utilizing the Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System (APACS) web-based program.
- Review and approve Travel Tracker / Individual Anti-Terrorism Plan (TT/IATP) in accordance with PACOM OPORD 5050-08 and the DoD Foreign Clearance Guide utilizing the TT/IATP web-based program.
- Coordinate arrival and departure dates with U.S Embassies, Defense Attachés, SOCCENT, and Fleet Commanders in strict compliance with DoD Electronic Foreign Clearance Guide.
- Develop, modify, print, maintain, and distribute computer-based deployment reports.
- Coordinate personnel and cargo airlift, as required, to support NSW personnel participation in JCS and Fleet bilateral, and unilateral training exercise in the CENTCOM theater. Coordinate and schedule both U.S. Navy and joint rotary and fixed-wing aircraft support for NSW forces in support of exercises operations and training.
- Schedule/coordinate passenger and cargo movement with NOLSC, AMC, CENTCOM, SOCCENT, COMFIFTHFLT, MTMC, MSC, FISC, DDDC, SDDC, and other government agencies.
- Ensure CONUS, OCONUS and forward deployed forces arrive in time to conduct scheduled exercise/training events and redeploy in time to meet follow-on events.
- Utilize Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) to coordinate TPFDD for each event.
- Utilize the Single Mobility System (SMS) to track air, see and land transportation assets during all phases of movement
About Our Company:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen who possesses a current and valid U.S. passport, and maintain a valid U.S. passport for the entire period of performance of the contract.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of direct experience of knowledge, and processes associated with air mobility and transportation management. (On a case-by-case basis, candidates for employment not possessing the specified years of experience may be considered if the hiring agency determines the applicant is qualified and approved by the COR).
- Must possess a Commercial Driver’s License.
- Secret level clearance
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year