Job Title: Program Manager
Job Location: Ft. Gordon, GA
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Travel: Not Anticipated
Purpose: To provide Experimentation Support for the Cyber Battle Lab (CBL), Cyber Capabilities Development Integration Directorate (CCDID), Future Concepts Center (FCC), Army Futures Command (AFC), Fort Gordon, Georgia.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Serve as the key point of contact for this effort; ensure all deliverables described in the PWS are delivered on time; supervise, coordinate work schedules.
- Resolve minor concerns/issues and complete the administrative tasks associated with this PWS.
- Provide analysis of project requirements and accurate cost estimates.
- Provide project coordination and process improvements thru the Quality Control Plan.
- Gather and provide required information to assist with coordination support efforts.
- Coordinating work schedules/assignments of contractor employees.
- Supervise contractor employees.
- Communicate orally and written with COR.
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements:
- Possess Top Secret (TS) with SCI eligibility.
- Possess Information Assurance Work Force / Cybersecurity Work Force (IAWF / CSWF) certification.
- Possess Continuing Education (CE) certification.
- Active PMP Certification Required
- Most Have Ten (10) years management experience or equivalent on similar government contracts.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual per year