Job Title: Experimentation Branch Lead
Job Location: Ft. Gordon, GA
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Travel: Not Anticipated
Purpose: To provide Experimentation Support for the Cyber Battle Lab (CBL), Cyber Capabilities Development Integration Directorate (CCDID), Future Concepts Center (FCC), Army Futures Command (AFC), Fort Gordon, Georgia.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Possess all skills and training required above in addition to advanced writing and presentation speaking skills; and be computer literate with emphasis on proficiency with MS Office products (i.e.; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access, including scripting with Visual Basic and C++).
- Knowledge and skills with inline encryption devices (e.g., TACLANEs); knowledge and skills on VoIP and secure VTC services; expert knowledge on network management systems and Software Cisco Call Manager, Syslog, Solarwinds, GEMx, SNMPc, and Cisco Security Manager at a minimum; and competent in the use of network monitoring systems and troubleshooting techniques.
- Serve as the Branch Lead point of contact for this effort; providing support to ensure all deliverables described in the PWS are delivered on time (at the Branch Level); supervisory support, support in coordinating work schedules, resolve minor concerns/issues and support the PM in the completion of administrative tasks associated with this PWS (at the Branch Level); provide support to PM/APM in the analysis of project requirements and accurate cost estimates; provide project coordination and process improvements thru the Quality Control Plan; gather and provide required information to assist with coordination support efforts.
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements: This is a dual-hatted position where the person will also serve primarily as the Operations Research Systems Analyst (Networks)
- Security Clearance: obtain and maintain TS with SCI eligibility.
- IAWF / CSWF: none.
- Certification & Training, Baseline, day 1: none.
- Certification & Training, CE, day 1: none.
- Certification & Training, CE, within 6 months: none.
- Must have eight (8) experience and understanding of Army force structure and force modernization efforts.
- Must have eight (8) to ten (10) years hands-on experience with tactical Army communications networks.
- Must have eight (8) to ten (10) years hands-on experience with tactical Army Mission Command Systems and their data transmission requirements.
- Possess advanced writing and presentation speaking skills.
- Be computer literate with emphasis on proficiency with MS Office products (i.e.; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access).
- Network Analyst CME shall possess a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual per year