Job Title: BLCSE Branch Lead
Job Location: Ft. Gordon, GA
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Travel: Not Anticipated
Purpose: To provide Experimentation Support for the Cyber Battle Lab (CBL), Cyber Capabilities Development Integration Directorate (CCDID), Future Concepts Center (FCC), Army Futures Command (AFC), Fort Gordon, Georgia.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Coordinate, guide, manage, and document the information system security posture of BLCSE CESC information systems.
- Coordinating & leading configuration control board activities. Additionally, candidate should be computer literate with emphasis on proficiency with MS Office products (i.e.; MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access).
- Serve as the Branch Lead point of contact for this effort; providing support to ensure all deliverables described in the PWS are delivered on time (at the Branch Level)
- Supervisory support, support in coordinating work schedules, resolve minor concerns/issues and support the PM in the completion of administrative tasks associated with this PWS (at the Branch Level)
- Provide support to PM/APM in the analysis of project requirements and accurate cost estimates; provide project coordination and process improvements thru the Quality Control Plan; gather and provide required information to assist with coordination support efforts.
Job Specific Knowledge/Requirements:
- Possess TS with SCI eligibility.
- IAWF / CSWF: DoD 8570.01 / DoD 8140 IAM Level I.
- Certification & Training, Baseline, day 1: IAM Level I, II, or III, IAW DoDM 8570 standards maintained at https://cyber.mil
- Certification & Training, CE, day 1: ISC² Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or CompTIA Certified Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP).
- Certification & Training, CE, within 6 months: must complete training HBSS 101 or HBSS 201 .
- Possess a minimum of five (5) years’ supporting DoD systems accreditation, certification, and authorization processes (e.g. DIACAP, RMF); assessing & mitigating risk in information systems.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWARDING OF A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT*****
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
10 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual per year