Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The purpose of this contract is to provide subject matter expertise through logistics support services, equipment related services, and knowledge-based services in support of NSWG-1.
- Perform duties in support of NSWG-1's budget and financial management, analysis, and reporting for NSWG-1’s Total Obligation Authority (ToA). Tasks to include:
- Develop spend plans to support budget submissions.
- Monitor budget execution to identify trends and ensure proper use of funds.
- Perform analysis of trends and provide recommendations to meet established obligation targets.
- Compile data from various sources and prepare a variety of recurring and special budget reports completely and submitted within established deadlines.
- Prepare various budget exhibits using prescribed templates. Ensures all supporting documentation provides sufficient evidence to justify budget submissions.
- Analyze and process funding requests ensuring fiscal compliance e.g. proper use of funds, etc. Assigns financial structure in accordance with local business rules.
- Must be intimately familiar with current military concepts and procedures.
- Specialized experience is a minimum of 2 years’ experience for Level 1 and 4 years’ experience for Level 2 in DoD budget planning and formulation or related budget field that equipped the contractor with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position.
- SECRET clearances required at the start of the task order
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
• Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
• Set the Example - "Be out front"
• Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
• Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
• Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
• Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
Holidays and Annual Leave
• 10 Paid Holidays
• 120 hours PTO accrual