||VA OPIA Graphic Designer
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Possible travel to DC area is anticipated
People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking a Graphic Designer to help create and refine outreach messaging and communication products is support of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Homeless Veterans Outreach initiative. Team Lead / Program Manager will also be expected to help develop and execute outreach tactics to ensure that homeless and at-risk Veterans become and remain aware of the wide range of resources available to them at VA medical centers. To continue our progress reducing Veteran homelessness, VA must leverage the general public, homeless service providers, Veteran organizations, first responders, and others who may encounter homeless and at-risk Veterans. Those stakeholders will serve as secondary messengers to convey clear, concise, and actionable information about VA programs to vulnerable Veterans who may not have access to traditional communication channels such as television, radio, and the internet.
*****THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE*****
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs task of creating visual concepts, by hand or using computer applications, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate an audience.
- Develop, layout and produce advertisements for magazines, pamphlets, etc.
- Conduct usability testing including testing live sites, apps, prototypes.
- Create high quality marketing materials including postcards, quarterly reports, flyers and other custom marketing pieces
- Create and disseminate email marketing campaigns using various mass email programs
- Assist in the creation, proofing and editing of marketing proposals and packages
- Build team brand awareness
- Create invitations and marketing for events
- Assist with various operational and administrative tasks as requested
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
About the company:
- BA / BS in any field. Graphics Design, Art, or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of Graphic/Creative design experience
- Expert level competency using Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office programs including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is a must.
- Social media marketing experience helpful
- Ability to communicate extremely well both written and verbally
- Excellent writing and editing skills, i.e., spelling, grammar punctuation, etc.
- Strong work ethic, verbally articulate and detail-oriented, with a support the team attitude
- Possess a desire to learn new concepts and master new software applications
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year