||VA OPIA Web Developer
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Possible travel to DC area is anticipated
People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking a Web Developer to help create and refine outreach messaging and communication products is support of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Homeless Veterans Outreach initiative. Team Lead / Program Manager will also be expected to help develop and execute outreach tactics to ensure that homeless and at-risk Veterans become and remain aware of the wide range of resources available to them at VA medical centers. To continue our progress reducing Veteran homelessness, VA must leverage the general public, homeless service providers, Veteran organizations, first responders, and others who may encounter homeless and at-risk Veterans. Those stakeholders will serve as secondary messengers to convey clear, concise, and actionable information about VA programs to vulnerable Veterans who may not have access to traditional communication channels such as television, radio, and the internet.
*****THIS POSITION IS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE*****
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing web environment design, deployment, development, and maintenance activities.
- Performing testing and quality assurance of web sites and web applications.
- Overseeing web level and .NET based development tasks.
About the company:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent experience and ability to incorporate feedback from code reviews.
- CompTIA Security+ CE preferred
- The Senior Web Developer has at least 5 years of experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year