People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking Management Analysts to provide a full range of management analysis to support reoccurring and ad-hoc services required by NAVSUP FLC Product and Service Leads.
*****THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON AWRD*****
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
|Job Title: Management Analyst (Journeyman)
|Job Location: NAS Sigonella, Italy
|Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Assist in preparing presentations, briefs, status reports and spreadsheets using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Provide on-site management analyst services to support the administration of classified operations.
- Draft for review by government employees: FLCSI departmental instructions, operating procedures, and guidance resulting from Continuous Performance Improvement (CPI) initiatives, Departmental or Product & Service (P&S) operational initiatives, or new compliance requirements.
- Assist in updating the NAVSUP FLCSI website and SharePoint, create new webpages, upload documents and when requested by a FLCSI product and service lead.
- Assist in updating and analyzing FLCSI-wide staffing data using Microsoft Office Excel.
- Assist with performance measure development, data collection and data analysis. Review existing spreadsheet, analyzes formulas, recommend and implement improvements if needed. Review and download data and reports from systems such as ERP, DTS, TWMS, DCPDS, etc.
- Assist in preparing SIPR classified presentations, briefs and spreadsheets using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Assist with Defense Travel System (DTS) processing, upload vouchers, track official travels and provide customer support.
- Assist the Finance Division in updating and tracking expenses for each product and service, Departments and Sites budget.
- Assist the Admin Division with the employee onboarding process, check-in and check-out procedures, training administration and distribution and tracking of NAVSUP taskers, tracking and routing of instructions, official letters, and memorandums needing leadership’s signatures, awards, military FITREPS & Evaluations and/or other correspondence.
- Assist in developing Desk Guides for existing and new processes when requested by FLC product and service leads.
- Assist the IT Division with processing system access requests, hardware and software configuration and support, customer support and system updates or upgrades from OneNet.
- Assist the Command Inspector General with the Managers’ Internal Control Program (MICP)/Integrated Risk Management (IRM), tracking submission and completion of self-assessments and findings.
- Assist the Security Office to implement procedures and controls, process requests on various systems and perform check-in and check-out actions for government employees.
- Ensure operation of office equipment/devices by calling for repairs or scheduled maintenance; maintain office supplies inventory, place orders for supplies.
- Track MILSTRIP orders on various supply systems (OneTouch, ERP etc.), assist customers to obtain status updates from different providers, e.g., DLA, GSA, etc.
- Collect and analyze annual reports, procedures, system design, and other data useful to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Obtain, download, and consolidate reports from various systems, combine data and provide metrics.
- Assess current practices and create documents, records, and reports on findings.
- Make recommendations for improvements, which may include new practices, forms, reports, data collection, and/or staffing changes based on assessments of current practices; communicate these recommendations to executives or other appropriate senior staff.
- Prepare and provide documentation and/or training materials as needed to facilitate implementation of suggested changes.
- Collaborate with employees to facilitate successful implementation of new systems and procedures.
- Review results of program changes for efficacy; make or recommend further adaptations as needed for continual improvement.
Minimum Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in Business Administration, Program Management, Finance, Engineering, Science or Accounting and at least 3 years of professional experience performing analytical tasks in business administration, program management, financial, engineering, science or accounting disciplines. OR
- High School Degree and at least 10 years of professional experience in business administration, program management, financial, engineering, science or accounting disciplines
- Candidates already living in Italy are preferred
- Candidates with experience with NAVSUP FLC are preferred
About the company:
- Have experience adapting to quickly changing situations and managing complex projects.
- U.S. Citizens only, and possess and maintain at least an interim Secret security clearance
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long-Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 120 hours PTO accrual per year