Purpose: Train Marine aviation officers (Naval Aviators or Naval Flight Officers) and Marine ground combat arms officers and E-5's and above in procedures of joint tactics, techniques and procedures used for controlling and integrating the broad spectrum of fire support and air power available to the MAGTF or JTF Commander
||Tactical Air Control Party Course (TACP) Course Instructor
||Coronado, CA, Little Creek, VA, and Fort Sill, OK
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
||Up to 50%
- Provide instructional services to include platform and field instruction and simulation exercises that replicate live training events or scenarios.
- Operate Joint Close Air Support Executive Steering Committee approved simulation equipment including, but not limited to, the Deployable Virtual Training Equipment-Combined Arms systems, the Multi-purpose Supporting Arms Trainer (MSAT), the Supporting Arms Virtual Trainer (SAVT), associated gear/equipment or future JCAS ESC approved equipment.
- Review and revise, upon government approval, TACP POIs identified in the Course Description Matrix in accordance with applicable references that include the Master Lesson Files (MLF) and all other MCISD/SATE required products, including simulation revisions/updates.
- Develop simulation mission scenarios in compliance with JTAC POI. Scenario revisions/updates are based on Training and Readiness (T&R) Manual events and adapted for multiple assets.
- Properly document the instructional services using the formats provided in the After Instruction (Course) Report (AIR) and in accordance with the Marine Corps Instructional Systems Design/Systems Approach to Training and Education (MCISD/SATE) Handbook
- Support TACP Fire Exercises (FIREX) conducted at either Camp Lejeune, NC or Twenty-nine Palms, CA.
- Previously qualified as a JTAC-I or certified and qualified JTAC (IAW the JTAC MOA or NATO ATP 188.8.131.52 JTAC Program.) while serving as a member of the Armed Forces.
- Possess a minimum of one year of experience as a qualified JTAC or a FAC(A).
- Maintain JTAC qualification IAW signatory regulation/manual
- Complete a JTAC instructor training program, IAW signatory regulation
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
Employer-sponsored Long-Term Disability
Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
401(k) with matching
Holidays and Annual Leave:
11 Paid Holidays
120 hours PTO accrual per year