People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking an experienced Inventory Management Specialist / OIS-R Manager
to support unique customer requirements. The Inventory Management Specialist / OIS-R Manager
performs necessary duties to direct and coordinate activities relating to the handling, storage, and ground or air shipments of ammunition and other explosive components at various operating locations.
Travel – Travel, less than 10% may be required to various CONUS locations.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform analysis of policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements and their impact on operations.
- Generate and receive invoices and requisitions to ensure proper kind, quality, and quantity are available for training
- Prepare schedules for storing incoming and issuing ammunition
- Enforce worker compliance with established safety regulations, methods, and procedures for handling and storing ammunition
- Inspect RSL and magazines to ensure that automatic safeguards and control instrumentation are operative and security measures are in force
- Perform quality assurance reviews
- Represents customer at various meetings concerning ordnance inventory
- Provide recommendations to assist in the formulation of decisions regarding long and short-range program planning and execution
- Participate in and responds to audits and inspections
- Prepare briefings, reports, and correspondence
- Enters data into multiple databases
- Administer an ammunition inventory control program
- Assists in the review and coordination of ammunition allowance change requests
- Compile and analyze data to determine stock levels
- Conduct physical inventories
- Supervise weapons magazine load plans and ensure ordnance compatibility grouping
- Maintain and enforce compliance with NAR and OHF requirements
- Load and certify vehicles for over the road shipments and air shipments
- Processes reports Ammunition Expenditures and Receipts
- 5 years’ experience with governing ammunition supply and safety regulations, policies, procedures, and instructions applicable to the specific assignment for inventory, packaging, storing/distributing and cataloging
- 5 years of experience utilizing OIS and ROLMS systems
- 3 years’ experience conducting ammunition supply transaction searches
- 3 years’ experience providing ammunition supply operations support
- Demonstrated experience analyzing problems, weighing solutions, and recommending courses of action with little or no supervisory oversight
- Demonstrated experience analyzing regulations, directives, instructions, notices, and manuals issued by higher authority in order to guarantee adherence to policy guidelines and evaluating effects of any changes to operational procedures
- 5 years’ experience with ammunition safety and compatibility
- 3 years’ experience in the use and application of personal computers and office software.
- Demonstrated familiarity with one or more automated supply databases to enter, correct, and retrieve recurring reports and to structure and retrieve specialized reports.
If you believe you meet the required qualifications, please submit your tailored resume that fully describes your work experience and expertise for each of the required qualifications listed.
PTP is a growing company with a solid customer base, excellent compensation and benefits, and a collaborative yet flexible work environment. If you enjoy challenging projects, using new technologies to deliver innovative business solutions, and you're interested in working for an entrepreneurial company, we may have a home for you.