|Job Title: Data Analyst (IDST)
|Job Location: Camp Smith, HI
|Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
The IDST will be based on a hub and spoke concept of operations with analysts permanently positioned or on Temporary Duty (TDY) status at the USSOCOM HQ, TSOC, Component Commands, Special Operations Joint Task Forces (SOJTF), Combined Joint Special Operations Task Forces (CJSOTF), Special Operations Task Forces (SOTF), and Special Operations Command Forward Elements (SOCFWD). The IDST contractors/analysts will vary in skill sets ranging from Data Scientists to Data Integrators and will provide support to IDST leadership during recurring planning events, customer requirement discussions, and capability development in line with their respective positional technical requirements. IDST contractors will operate and conduct analysis on SOFNET-U, SOFNET-S, JIANT, SOIS, SOCRATES, NSAnet, and in some cases on the commercial internet.
• Analyze local, national, and global trends to identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis, and reporting
• Determine technical issues and remove corrupted data & fix coding errors and related issues
• Build data solutions, tools, and capabilities to enable self-service frameworks and/or automation for data consumers to monitor, extract, and report on data
• Work with IDST members and USSOCOM leadership to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data management strategies for the enterprise to improve the quality and usability of data
• Use statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets
- Knowledge in Python
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience providing services similar in required tasks, Scope, and Complexity
(not limited to):
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching up to 4%
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 12 PTO Hours Accrued