||Microsoft Office 365 Developer
||Washington, DC (Pentagon)
||Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
We seek an experienced O365 developer to support a migration from SP2016 on premises to SharePoint Online for a large government client. All candidates must be a U.S. citizen and possess a Top Secret clearance. Candidates must have previous experience implementing an M365 tenant & domain at an enterprise level and have led one or more M365 migrations.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Work with clients to plan and implement migration to the M365 GCC tenant (Azure Active Directory (AAD), Information Protection, Single-Sign-On (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA) and Office 365 Compliance Manager, etc.)
- Perform file migrations from existing environment to the M365 GCC tenant using ShareGate
- Assist in planning, analysis, migration, and remediation activities
- Serve as the subject matter expert on SharePoint migration issues with accountability for issue outcomes
- Identify and recommend potential process improvements based on previous M365 migration experience
- Support governance-related materials and activities, e.g. policies, procedures, standard methodologies, and roles & responsibilities
- Assist with global administration configuration as needed
About Our Company:
- Successfully led at least one large M365 migration in a GCC environment
- Experience using 3rd party migration tools (ShareGate, MetaLogix, AvePoint, etc.)
- Ability to analyze migration results, identify migration issues, and recommend resolutions pre- and post-migration
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud security and governance, e.g. data loss prevention and sensitivity labeling
- Experience configuring hybrid On-Premises/M365 environments
- Experience with SharePoint/M365 Group Policy and Administration
- Comprehensive understanding of M365 services such as Teams and OneDrive
- Excellent knowledge of Power Shell commands
- SharePoint Online site structure and permissions management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform
- Experience converting solution components to SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
Holidays and Annual Leave
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- Employer-sponsored Value Adds – FreshBenies
- 401(k) with matching
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year