Position Title: Acquisition Management Support III
Work Location: Annapolis, MD
Travel: Travel Anticipated
People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking an Acquisition Manager to Support Acquisition Procurement Support; Planning, Programming, Budgeting, Financial and Performance Measurement; Process and Productivity Improvements and Change Management; Knowledge Management; Strategic Planning, Training Management, Status Tracking & Reporting and Policy Services; and Program Management Support.
- Provides daily program, analytical, and acquisition management support to in the development of large acquisition packages.
- Strong background and the ability to support DoN and/or DoD contract development processes, methods and artifacts.
- Knowledge of and the ability to research and apply acquisition standards and guidelines to include, but not limited to; NAVSEA, Naval Warfare Center, FARs, DFARs, PGI and NMCARs. Support the generations of quality operational, functional, and technical requirements.
- Support requirements stakeholders across the Department by assisting with the development of clear, concise, and unambiguous requirements. Review and recommend corrections, if required, to all contracting documents to ensure quality, adherence to development standards and that documents align with technical requirements.
- Coordinate and attend meetings as required.
- Generate Plans of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) for the development process, track development schedules IAW N0017824R3005 milestones, and generate status reports and briefs as directed.
- Support the development of new internal processes to streamline the acquisition process.
- Support the development of long-term acquisition strategies and plans
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Bachelor's level degree in any discipline and ten (10) years professional experience in DoD and/or DoN large acquisition management support OR a master’s degree and eight (8) years OR an associate’s degree and twelve (12) years of experience OR a High School diploma and fourteen (14) years.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
Holidays and Annual Leave
- PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual