Position Title: SharePoint Administrator
Work Location: Annapolis, MD
Travel: Travel Anticipated
People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking a SharePoint Administrator to Support Acquisition Procurement Support; Planning, Programming, Budgeting, Financial and Performance Measurement; Process and Productivity Improvements and Change Management; Knowledge Management; Strategic Planning, Training Management, Status Tracking & Reporting and Policy Services; and Program Management Support.
- Analyze technical requirements and develop effective technical solutions performing SharePoint user management and group management.
- Developing solutions for process N0017824R3005 automation.
- Provide support and guidance to users on SharePoint features and functionalities.
- Design and develop custom SharePoint sites, pages, libraries, lists, views, workflows, and scripts.
- Support user adoption through user and site manager training, consultation, and support of existing SharePoint functionality.
- Identify and troubleshoot technical issues, provide support to the system’s end-users, and work with development teams to find ways to modify or improve storage procedures.
- Participate in delivering technical presentations to customers and command leadership; develop new workflows to support operation requirements.
- Interface with senior management, stakeholders, and team members to provide insight on project status, business requirements, functional design and remediation of risks/issues.
- Ensure continuity of operations and data availability during SharePoint migration activities; perform tasks associated with site / subsite / group permission administration.
- Support SharePoint activities utilizing knowledge of Graphic Design, website user interface standards and protocols.
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Three (3) years of experience in SharePoint Administration, designing, programming and maintaining SharePoint portals and websites
- Bachelor’s degree in any technical discipline. (In lieu of Bachelor’s 5 years of experience with high school diploma)
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
Holidays and Annual Leave
- PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual