Position Title: Program/Project Manager III
Work Location: Annapolis, MD
Travel: Travel Anticipated
People, Technology and Processes, LLC is seeking a Program/Project Manager to Support Acquisition Procurement Support; Planning, Programming, Budgeting, Financial and Performance Measurement; Process and Productivity Improvements and Change Management; Knowledge Management; Strategic Planning, Training Management, Status Tracking & Reporting and Policy Services; and Program Management Support.
- The Program/Project Manager will assist the government in strategic analysis, planning, execution of solutions, managing scope and schedule for multiple-concurrent development projects.
- They will support all aspects of project development and execution, developing, organizing, and monitoring of both project risks and schedules.
- They will provide the awareness required to identify business best practices to include if tools and/or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) modification or development based on changing requirements and review, modify or compose project and/or program documentation (i.e., reports, plans, or SOP's) to ensure accuracy and relevancy of content.
- Assist in the establishment and control of technical milestones, resources, short- and long-range plans, schedules, budgets and costs
About the company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, engineering or technical discipline.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (A Project Management Institute Certification (PMI) as a Project Management Professional (PMP) may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience)
- Ten (10) years of professional experience in program/project management. Two (2) years of which provided experience managing business operations tasking similar to those identified in the SOW.
- Five (5) years specialized experience performing program/project management in a wide variety of project functions to include:
- Utilizing MS Project Preparing program and project plans
- Developing and tracking project budgets
- Documenting and tracking action items and assessing responses to ensure completion of actions
- Demonstrated experience providing assessment of project execution to include cost, schedules and risk
- Demonstrated experience with project management planning and execution tools.
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
Holidays and Annual Leave
- PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual