- Apply expertise to research, develop, analyze and implement legislation, regulations, policies, plans, operating procedures, strategies, training packages and additional staff products in support of AFC logistics and facilities priorities and programs;
- Provide support to operations and long-term planning and coordinate with AFC HQ directorates to ensure tasks and other initiatives within the HQ and CFTs are captured and synchronized with the G4/9 Directorate;
- Coordinate maintenance, analysis, inspections and training for AFC HQ and subordinate organizations to ensure all personnel are trained and doing their job to standard;
- In support of Army Transformation priorities and AFC G4/9 mission objectives and programs, provide logistics and facilities integration and coordination services across the AFC Enterprise and with external stakeholders including Army Material Command, Army Installation Management Command, Army G4, Army G9, Army Corps of Engineers, General Services Administration (GSA), etc.
- Advise on technology driven programs, such as FMSWEB, Builder, and other AR 420-1 programs, as well as other emerging technological opportunities within the G4/9 domain;
- Provide expert consultation to AFC senior leaders regarding logistical planning, military construction (MILCON), resource management, organizational re-design, and facility investment and improvement initiatives across AFC, the Army and DoD;
- Develop and support evaluation efforts for measuring process improvements, effectiveness, efficiency, outputs, outcomes, and outgrowths related to logistics and facility improvement