- Lead strategic planning, policy analysis and defense consultation for workforce retention matters utilizing feedback and trend analysis to inform AFC’s strategy.
- Research and analyze all DoD policies, legislation, laws, and regulations to develop, revise, and implement any new internal operating procedures.
- Apply expertise in both military and civilian matters to analyze, develop and implement policies, plans and additional staff products in support of Human Capital priorities.
- Advise Human Capital leadership on technology driven programs, such as Army Software Factory, AI2C and other emerging technological opportunities.
- Develop and support evaluation efforts for measuring process improvements, effectiveness, efficiency, outputs, outcomes, and outgrowths related to personnel programs.
- Provide expert consultation to AFC senior leaders regarding personnel systems and talent management to build the workforce of the future.