Site Technical Lead (5.11)
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
Secret (must be current and eligible for upgrade)
The goal of the TRADOC KPPM Program is to create and implement the TRADOC KPPM strategy and improve organizational performance by establishing an environment and culture that efficiently shares knowledge, leverages data/content, and continuously innovates and improves work and business processes. The KPPM Program effectively harnesses the critical relationship between people, process, and technology in creating, applying, organizing, and transferring know-how, experience, and expertise to support organizational learning and timely decision-making.
Education and Certifications:
- Ensure MSCoE classified, unclassified and/or approved public facing websites, portals, online communities, web-based collaboration platforms, and other DOD/DA authorized web-based explicit knowledge sources (e.g. AKO, MilSuite, Defense Collaboration Services, Wordpress) are continuously operational, reviewed/tested/facilitated daily, fixes/minor adjustments and completed
- Ensure MSCoE Microsoft SharePoint and SMS capabilities, and the byproducts thereof, are continuously operational, monitored/tested daily, fixes/minor adjustments are completed
- Assist in the implementation of MSCoE adaptations and applications of TRADOC approved contract AMP, TMP, CAP, and related KPPM contract project management documents
- Assist in the evaluation of MSCoE adaptations and applications of TRADOC KPPM program Knowledge Management, Performance Management, Process Improvement, Data/Content Management, Business Intelligence and Transformation plans and other related KPPM Program documents; develop and provide recommendations, courses of action and timelines
- Apply, maintain and update MSCoE KPPM training, education and professional development materials and related products on a monthly basis, and provide performance support provided to MSCoE users, staff, and organizations
- Assist in the evaluation of MSCoE adaptations and applications of TRADOC MARS plan and related documents; develop and provide recommendations, courses of action and timelines
- Ensure MSCoE supporting contract personnel input data into TRADOC OCKO PMT
- Input MSCoE KPPM program metrics and KPI into operational SharePoint and/or SMS dashboards, ensure data remains accurate/current on a weekly basis, visible to MSCoE and the supporting COR continuously within these systems, fixes/minor adjustments completed
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required, or Associate degree +2 additional years relevant experience, or 4 years relevant experience
About the company:
- Previous TRADOC experience or knowledge of MSCoE roles and missions
- Knowledge of KM principles and processes
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
People, Technology, and Processes will be the leading, most trusted, knowledge management and information technology company delivering best value business solutions through cutting edge products and services to improve organizations and increase revenue.
“We make the world better by moving information to create knowledge where it is needed”
- Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
- Set the Example - "Be out front"
- Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
- Persevere - "Find a way"
PTP offers a comprehensive benefits program:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Supplemental benefits (Short Term Disability, Cancer & Accident).
- Employer-sponsored Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Employer-sponsored Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with employer match
Holidays and Annual Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 120 hours PTO accrual per year